Apply for Outdoor Products & Excavation Team Member opening by February 10thSeeking a self motivated, detail oriented individual with the willingness to learn any skills necessary to help the business. Must have a professional and positive attitude toward their work, coworkers and customers. Looking for long-term commitment. Competitive wages based on experience plus a benefits package including retirement, health and phone.
- Assist customers with sales by phone, online and in-person indoors and outdoors
- Office organization and process management
- Product inventory and maintenance
- Operate equipment to load/unload products.
- Schedule deliveries
- Deliver products to customer
- Must be available Monday thru Friday with occasional Saturdays
Qualifications:The ideal candidate will have experience and/or knowledge in regards to:
- - computer skills (experience with Quickbooks Point of Sale and website sales a plus)
- - sales
- - general office duties
- - phone skills
- - equipment operating
- - building/construction
- - have or be willing to get their CDL
- - must be organized and pay close attention to detail
- - have the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- - be able to lift 50 lbs easily
- - we are willing to train the right individual in these areas as needed
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume by February 10th!
Send Us Your Resume Now
Have questions about our job openings? Want to learn more about the role to see if you’re qualified? Contact us today and someone will be in touch shortly.